Fiskars Steel blade Steel Handle 46.75 in. L Digging SpadeRegular price $149.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Product DescriptionThe Fiskars steel D-handle transplanting spade features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are digging small, deep holes for planting or digging up bulbs. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. The extra-large D-handle design offers two-handed grip and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control. The sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods.
- The tall, pre-sharpened, curved blade quickly produces small deep holes for setting out plants or digging up bulbs
- Oversized foot step for adding extra power
- The oversized D-Handle provides ample space for both hands and a variety of hand positions
- Shovel blade is welded to the shaft for additional strength
- Powder coated steel prevents rust and is easy to clean
- Teardrop shaped shaft for more hand comfort
- Black and Orange
- Overall length: 46-3/4"
- Brand Name: Fiskars
- Overall Length: 46.25 in.
- Product Type: Spade
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Color: Orange
- Handle Length: 46 in.
- Head Width: 8.5 in.
- Head Material: Steel
- Packaging Type: Pack
- Comfort Grip: Yes
- Handle Type: D-Handle
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product